At Acceleware, our people are the power behind our leading-edge products. We're building a team of the brightest, most talented people in their fields to push our company into the next generation of innovation.
- Competitive salaries
- Stock options (Acceleware is a public company on the Toronto Stock Exchange - Venture. TSX-V:AXE)
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Extended medical (general health plus extras such as physiotherapy, massage etc.)
- Life, travel and disability insurance
- Exciting challenges and an energized work environment
- Training and development to keep your skills and knowledge up to date
- Public transit friendly
- Social activities
- Free snacks
Why you should work at Acceleware
- Work for a company that is ahead of the pack in the parallel programming revolution that is upon us with technologies like multi-core CPUs, GPUs, hybrid clusters and infrastructure.
- Acceleware is gaining international recognition! This is why NVIDIA® invested in Acceleware and is one of our largest shareholders.
- Acceleware is an early stage public company in a rapidly growing field that provides opportunity to people who want to break new ground.
- Work with the best at Acceleware solving really difficult and challenging problems.
- Continuing educational opportunities - tackling the task of creating products on the forefront of the technological spectrum requires that all of our employees stay current with training. This includes attending conferences, meetings and a myriad of other opportunities to grow and learn.
- Our customers are some of the largest companies in the world. The top 9 cell phone manufacturers, large pharmaceutical companies,global energy giants, international telecom providers, aerospace and consumer electronic giants are just some of the examples of Acceleware customers that you may have an opportunity to interact with in your work.
- The work at Acceleware is very demanding…so we like to break it up with lots of activities including lunches, exciting events and company outings such as white water rafting, skiing and other fun activities.
- Avoid COGNATION - Definition: a state similar to stagnation but related to the syndrome of being a tiny cog in the massive machinery of a large corporation. If you currently are suffering from COGNATION at your workplace please contact Acceleware to see if we can relieve your suffering.
- Make a difference. Acceleware is working on technologies that we believe will have impacts on the world. Join us in our mission.
- Enjoy going to work everyday and be appreciated for the contribution that you make.
- At Acceleware, we are committed to protecting the identity and confidentiality of each candidate. All resumes from unsolicited inquiries and candidates not selected for a specific job competition will be held in confidence for a period of six months and will be reviewed when a job opportunity becomes available. Only those successful candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for considering employment with Acceleware Ltd. If you feel that your skills and experience are aligned to the career opportunities posted please e-mail your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the position title in the subject line of your email.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
There are no current openings, please check back soon.