CRIN Innovator Breakthrough Dialogue
Join Acceleware and the Clean Resource Innovation Network for a 90 minute, one-venture ‘breakthrough’ dialogue on June 19th from 11:30am - 1:00pm at the PTAC Conference Room.
The success and longevity of the Canadian oil industry is a topic of much discussion, with many claiming that the way to assure longevity is to come up with and implement ideas that create big and positive change. The goal of this event is to demonstrate how CRIN can help oil and gas innovators commercialize their technologies faster. We aim to discuss and demonstrate how collaboration by participants from across the CRIN network can break logjams for innovators in Canada's energy sector.
CRIN seeks to mobilize its diverse global network of innovators, investors, service providers, producers, and academics to solve the environmental and economic challenges facing Canada’s oil and gas sector. Acceleware seeks to accelerate the commercialization of its transformative bitumen and heavy oil recovery technology.
Together, we invite you to join us for a Chatham House-style dialogue aimed at leveraging the collective wisdom, connections and expertise of CRIN members to break down barriers to commercialization for
Acceleware, and at establishing a process for how CRIN can mobilize its network to change the game for innovators in Canada’s oil and gas sector.
What to expect:
- A brief introduction to Acceleware's technology, its commercialization journey, key challenges and current needs.
- A structured discussion leveraging an expert panel and participants in the room, on industry's commercialization gaps and ways we can work together to close them.
Informed by CRIN’s social contract , we are hosting this dialogue to bring to life the values of 'Free Help', 'Trust' and 'Pay it Forward'. To that end, we ask that all participants:
- Be willing to help: consider how your networks, expertise or experience could make a difference for Acceleware to get to the next stage in its commercialization journey.
Participants should also understand that the event and dialogue will be:
- Non-confidential: anything said in the room could be reported elsewhere.
- Non-binding: nothing said is binding to the participants in any way.
Registration is currently open on the Petroleum Technology Alliance Canada (PTAC) Website.