OpenCL for Altera FPGAs in Austin, TX
This professional 4 day course focuses on how to write and optimize OpenCL applications for Altera FPGAs. Students will be taught how to achieve high performance by taking advantage of the heterogeneous nature of OpenCL and the massively parallel capabilities of Altera FPGAs. The training is targeted at design teams who work with parallel algorithms and computationally intense applications.
Your course fee includes
- Use of laptop equipped with Altera OpenCL software
- Choice of Linux or Windows operating system
- Printed manual of all lectures
- Electronic copy of lab exercises
- OpenCL quick reference guide
- Certificate of completion
Kelly Goss - Training Program Manager
Tue-Fri: 9:00AM – 5:00PM (includes a 1 hour break for lunch)
All lectures are a combination of teaching and hands-on tutorials
Registration has been closed.
|Date:||May 14 to May 17, 2013|
|Registration closes:||Apr 30, 2013|
|Location:||Austin, TX (venue TBC)|