Learn to Run Computations Faster with OpenCL Training
Acceleware offers advanced OpenCL training courses. Clients can access our top rated training on techniques for parallel programming in OpenCL specifically tailored for AMD GPUs and APUs. The courses are taught by experienced OpenCL programmers who have real world experience developing commercial applications using OpenCL.
Acceleware's customized OpenCL training consists of classroom lectures and several practical hands-on exercises. We recommend that the attendees have a background C/C++ (2 or more years) in order to get the most out of the course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the OpenCL training courses.
Attendees should be familiar with the following C/C++ concepts:
Entirely optional (but helpful) experiences:
- Overview of GPU Computing
- OpenCL Software
- Data-Parallel Architectures and the OpenCL Programming Model
- The OpenCL Memory Model & Work-item Cooperation
- Hands-on-Exercises: Buffer Allocation and Buffer Transfers, Simple Kernels and Local and Constant Memory
- Task Concurrency and Synchronization
- Images and Graphics Interoperability
- Debugging GPU Programs and Numerical Accuracy
- Hands-on-Exercises: Asynchronous Operations, Images and Graphics Interoperability and Debugging
- Latency and the Execution Model
- Arithmetic Optimizations
- Memory Optimizations
- Hands-on-Exercises: Arithmetic Optimizations and Correcting memory access pattern transfers and local memory bank conflicts
- Profiling applications
- Case Study – 3D Convolution or Other Case Study
- Hands-on-Exercises: Using the Stream Profiler to optimize a kernel and 3D Convolution – Putting it all together
Private On-Site Courses
Acceleware also provides private onsite courses. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or use the contact form to the right to inquire about location, dates and rates.